The Kootenai Care Network is a “Clinically Integrated Network.” Through clinical integration, providers, hospitals and payers can work together in a more coordinated way to improve clinical outcomes and provide more cost-effective care. Network members maintain their independence, but work together in a mutually-accountable way. Through data analytics and collaboration, they develop and implement clinical protocols and monitor clinical performance. This helps achieve high quality care in a more efficient manner than can be achieved independently.
As quality metrics among network members improve and measurably better patient care is established, the network is able to engage in value-based contracting with both payers and employers.
Both Kootenai Clinic and independent providers are encouraged to participate in Kootenai Care Network.
Useful Documents for Provider Members
- Provider Membership Application
- Compliance Documents
- Bamlanivimab Order Process
- Bamlanivimab Order Set
- Bamlanivimab EUA Consent
- Bamlanivimab Fact Sheet for Patients and Caregivers
- Bamlanivimab Fact Sheet for Providers
- Sotrovimab Order Form
- Sotrovimab Consent
- Sotrovimab Provider Handout
- Acute Pain Clinical Pathway
- Acute Pain Post-Op Discharge
- Acute Post Procedural Pain Treatment Plan
- Chronic Pain Clinical Pathway
- Diabetes Clinical Pathway
- Lung Cancer Screening Algorithm
- COPD Pathway 2019